Baan is a robust ERP system, developed in the Netherlands with various modules such as manufacturing, projects, finance, constraint planning, utilities, distribution, tools, and transportation. The company also offered customisation to meet the clients’ unique needs, however, their overall popularity was based on Baan ERP software which was an off-the-shelf solution. This ERP system runs on Windows, AS/400, and Unix systems and has been replaced by a DataNovata application running on MS SQL, Windows 2016 Server.
DataNovata’s Baan ERP template allows organisations to migrate, archive and modernise legacy data at a fraction of the cost, to decommission the original technology, support data regulation compliance and data privacy.
The following is featured within the template:
- Lots by item
- Where-used lots
- Inventory transactions by item
- Inventory transactions by item and warehouse
- Purchase order line status
- Receipt log
- Purchase orders
- Sales order line status
- Print packing slips
- Production orders
- Item data
- incoming goods information
- IPR codes
- Export information
- IPR – daily record
- IPR – customs sheet
- IPR – customs duty
- IPR – invoice valuation
- Import value by item
- IPR – where used item by contract (%)
- import items to be scrapped
- incoming goods where consumed (by GKN number)
- imported items by duration
- IPR exports – daily record
- IPR – customs export sheet
- IPR – customs export duty
- IPR exports – invoice valuation
- sales delivery by origin - customs
Not a problem. Just let us know your business requirements and we will have it ready in no time at all.
Looking for another application?
Even if it’s not a COTS application, don’t be concerned. DataNovata can map any database schema using a JDBC connector and generate an intelligent view of the database even from .csv files.
Get in touch. Not everything we do is listed through this site.Get In Touch