DataNovata is rated through the Gartner Peer-to-Peer portal Link »
How Does DataNovata Remove Complexity from Health Data Transfer?
Over their lifetime, patients may transfer hospitals, change doctors, move countries or get transferred to another department. The complete, secure and accurate transfer of their patient data is key to safe and successful treatment.
Digital transformation has become a priority for healthcare. Yet the rapid onboarding of digital applications, with systems being updated or replaced every few years has complicated the data environment
a single hospital system may use over 1000 applications with EHR data scattered and duplicated
It is difficult to modernise and rationalise all these systems while complying with HIPAA & FHIR-type regulations
- Departments and hospitals are using multiple non-interoperable systems, making data transfer difficult
- As new systems are adopted, patient data can be duplicated and fragmented across databases
- With departments onboarding applications independently, some systems may prove redundant and costly
- Older, inaccessible systems are difficult to transform to meet FHIR standards
The DataNovata Solution
- DataNovata lets consolidate your search of patient history across multiple clinical, treatment and financial databases into a single-view web-based application
- The platform is secure and accessible and the indexed relational search tools allow you to quickly bring up all the data points associated with a patient
- DataNovata is compatible with virtually any database, creating a homogeneous solution for a 360-view of patient data.
- A policy-driven rules engine for compliance and audit will help Healthcare operations maintain their data governance integrity