Data Compliance and Retention
Companies are required by GDPR and other regulations to locate records across all their systems and present it in a portable format if requested. Purge requirements also rely upon their ability to locate any and all data on a specific person or topic.
Although these guidelines are clearly set out, legacy technology can make compliance difficult. It is not uncommon for companies to experience fragmented, siloed data across legacy estates and linking these records together can feel impossible.
With DataNovata these things are no longer an issue, it offers:
- A user-friendly HTML interface to access records
- API capabilities to search multiple systems at once
- Ability to export to CSV and PDF
- Highly flexible governance features to assist in purge cycles
- Auditing to closely monitor record access
By switching to DataNovata companies can enjoy peace of mind surrounding their legacy data’s compliance.Get in Touch