The Gartner Research Director for IT Modernization has published a review identifying vendor organizations that have created tools that “do the impossible”:
- Eliminate technical debt.
- Used advanced technologies for transformation.
- Shorten modernization programs.
- Increase success outcomes.
DataNovata was identified uniquely within the Archival and Retirement category. This research was conducted across the spectrum of modernization vendor offerings with verification from end-user clients who have used these advanced solutions to address classic problems.
Gartner* recommends that Application Leaders:
- Align current application inventories with vendor tools
- Identify automation tools that shorten the roadmap and increase success
- Evaluate the vendors with advanced technology offerings to fill gaps
The Gartner publication can be found on the Gartner portal and can be accessed under the Gartner ID reference G00345378.
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.